LTCRabbit has shutdown (2017-04-28). All stratum servers have been stopped. Please withdraw your balances. Thank you guys for the great time!
Looking for professional x11 mining?Please switch to our professional X11 multipool brand: CleverMining.com
Last hour X11 profitability
LTC/day per MH/s
BTC/day per MH/s
(For comparison only. Payout in LTC!)
LTCRabbit X11 mining
- How does it work?
- we mine profitable coins to maximize the profit of all rabbits
- you get paid in LTC every hour
- Why should i start mining using X11 algorithm?
- Mining litecoins becomes harder with GPU, due to rise of specialised mining hardware (Scrypt ASICs)
- Solution for GPU miner is to switch to X11 algorithm mining
- AWESOME: 40% less energy and less heat
- X11 algorithm is ASIC resistant
- Download special X11 miner (windows)
- X11 USB mining OS installation & configuration. Read this.
- Create a X11 worker
- Go to "My account" => "My worker", scroll to the "New worker" section and select "x11" algorithm instead of scrypt
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner software to login
- Edit bat / config.conf file and start mining
- Right click on file "start_mining_ltcrabbit.bat" or "config.conf" (SGminer V4) and click edit
- Enter your individual worker credentials and save the file
- Double click on "start_mining_ltcrabbit.bat" to start mining
- us.ltcrabbit.com:3332 (US, Vardiff 0.01-1.28)
- eu.ltcrabbit.com:3332 (Europe, Vardiff 0.01-1.28)
- us/eu.ltcrabbit.com:3341 (0.16 fixed difficulty, optimized for Nicehash)
- You can set a fixed difficulty by using password d=XXX where XXX can be one of these difficulties:
0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, 0.64, 1.28, e.g. d=0.01
.\sgminer\sgminer.exe -k x11mod -o us.ltcrabbit.com:3332 -u username.workername -p X -I 18 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --vectors 1
1. What about X11 hashrate vs. scrypt hashrate?X11 hashrate is up to 4-8x higher than scrypt hashrate. So if you run a HD 7950 with 500KH/s scrypt, you will roughly end up with 2500 KH/sec (X11) or 5000 KH/sec (X11) with new SGminer V4 and enabled boost.
2. Install SGMiner on linuxYou have to download the source code from https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer and compile it yourself.
git clone https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer ./autogen.sh ./configure make
Run miner with following command:
sgminer -k darkcoin -o us.ltcrabbit.com:3332 -u username.workername -p X -I 18 -g 4 -w 128
More information can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0