Looking for professional x11 mining and BTC payouts?Please switch to our professional X11 multipool brand: CleverMining.com
Last hour X11 profitability
LTC/day per MH/s
BTC/day per MH/s
(For comparison only. Payout in LTC!)
LTCRabbit X11 mining
- How does it work?
- we mine most profitable coins, external mining renting and also external pools to maximize the profit of all rabbits
- we exchange the coins to LTC
- you get paid comfortably in LTC every hour
- Why should i start mining using X11 algorithm?
- Mining litecoins becomes harder with GPU, due to rise of specialised mining hardware (Scrypt ASICs)
- Solution for GPU miner is to switch to X11 algorithm mining
- AWESOME: 40% less energy and less heat
- X11 algorithm is ASIC resistant
- Download special X11 miner (windows)
- X11 USB mining OS installation & configuration. Read this.
- Create a X11 worker
- Go to "My account" => "My worker", scroll to the "New worker" section and select "x11" algorithm instead of scrypt
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner software to login
- Edit bat / config.conf file and start mining
- Right click on file "start_mining_ltcrabbit.bat" or "config.conf" (SGminer V4) and click edit
- Enter your individual worker credentials and save the file
- Double click on "start_mining_ltcrabbit.bat" to start mining
- us.ltcrabbit.com:3332 (US, Vardiff 0.01-1.28)
- eu.ltcrabbit.com:3332 (Europe, Vardiff 0.01-1.28)
- us/eu.ltcrabbit.com:3341 (0.16 fixed difficulty, optimized for Nicehash)
- You can set a fixed difficulty by using password d=XXX where XXX can be one of these difficulties:
0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, 0.64, 1.28, e.g. d=0.01
.\sgminer\sgminer.exe -k x11mod -o us.ltcrabbit.com:3332 -u username.workername -p X -I 18 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --vectors 1
1. What about X11 hashrate vs. scrypt hashrate?X11 hashrate is up to 4-8x higher than scrypt hashrate. So if you run a HD 7950 with 500KH/s scrypt, you will roughly end up with 2500 KH/sec (X11) or 5000 KH/sec (X11) with new SGminer V4 and enabled boost.
2. Is it more profitable to mine X11 in comparison to scrypt? (with GPU)Yes it is! In addition, your system runs with 30-40% less energy.
3. X11 payoutsX11 payout is PPS. You get paid for every share you submit independent of block finding luck. Payment is credited every hour to your account in LTC.
4. Install SGMiner on linuxYou have to download the source code from https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer and compile it yourself.
git clone https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer ./autogen.sh ./configure make
Run miner with following command:
sgminer -k darkcoin -o us.ltcrabbit.com:3332 -u username.workername -p X -I 18 -g 4 -w 128
More information can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0