Terms of ServiceDate of last revision: November 22, 2015
This agreement governs your use of ltcrabbit.com (the “Pool”). By using the Pool or registering at the Pool's website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
The Pool Operator may modify this agreement and any policies affecting the site at any time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Pool's website or distribution via email. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all such modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners according to a PPS (pay per share) system. Detailed information with regard to the fee can be found here . The fee is dynamically determined based on the mining situation. Any changes to the fee system will be communicated through the Pool's website news feed. Shares rejected by the Pool as stale or invalid are not paid for.
- Rewards for valid submitted shares are given exclusively in form of litecoins (LTC). No payouts in fiat currency.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for litecoins. The Pool Operator is not responsible for any loss of litecoins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the litecoins you mine are timely transferred to your own secured wallet.
- While the Pool has good uptime record, there is no uptime guarantee. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically switch to solo mining, to P2Pool and/or to other pools in case of downtime.
- Pool accounts are personal, and cannot be sold, traded, bartered or gifted.
- Multiple accounts controlled by one person are not allowed and may be considered as a botnet.
- Distribution of malware leading to hidden mining of infected PCs at the Pool is not allowed (botnet mining). Target accounts will be closed. The remaining balance will be considered as a donation to the Pool.
- Inactive accounts, showing no mining activity for more than 4 months (120 days), will be purged of transaction records to free up the database and keep the pool speedy for other miners. The remaining balance will be considered as a donation to the Pool. It is your responsibility to transfer litecoins to your own wallet timely after mining. The Pool is neither a e-wallet nor a long term storage for your litecoins!